v3 API and PubSubHub

Dave Shawley

Dec 22, 2021, 2:23:56 PM12/22/21
to Etsy API
Does anyone know if the PubSubHubbub feeds are going to continue working after the V2 API is sunset?

I can't find any reference to them or similar webhooks in the V3 API documentation.  I was hoping to use them to replace my current polling technology.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Shawley
AWeber Integrations Technical Lead
Pronouns: he, his, him Communication Pref: written, async

Michael Herlihy

Jul 14, 2022, 8:31:34 AM7/14/22
to Etsy API
 I was told this by Etsy "We are not currently supporting realtime feeds or Superfeedr in our API v3."

So I'm assuming there will be no solution for any type of real-time feeds when items are updated at Etsy for V3.

sampo.ka...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2022, 8:21:29 AM7/15/22
to Etsy API
I have asked about real-time feeds for v3 a couple of times and the answer has been that it's still being evaluated (when/how/if).

If you need it, you can for example comment or support this proposal in Etsy open-api Github issues.