Shipping related issues with the API

baa y

Aug 17, 2021, 10:04:34 AM8/17/21
to Etsy API
Hi,

I came across the following issues when accessing the shipping info of a listing:

- when making a shipping template entry for the regions "European Union" or "European non-EU" shipping info for all the countries in the region are created, but none of them have their region_id parameter set (null).

Also the API adds "Everywhere Else" automatically to the list of countries.

-  The API also adds "Everywhere Else" automatically to a shipping template upon creation. Users may want to ship their products to specific countries only.

Users who create a listing on the Etsy website get this option added automatically to the list of destinations as well, but have the option to remove it.

I was not able to test the latest version of the API yet, but I imagine that the underlying data model has not changed much, so these issues may be present in the new version as well.

Thanks for your time.