[HELP] Etsy API for multivendor stock auto sync.

Thomas Jakkaru

Dec 28, 2022, 6:43:58 PM12/28/22
to Etsy API

Hello!

I have been trying to get access on etsy API for long time now but they keep rejecting my app sumbitions. After contacting with them it seems like they do not give access to project like mine anymore and that makes me wonder if there is another way around on my issue.

I basically want to make a basic PHP script that updates/syncs the stock quantity of my suppliers for my new ecommerce/dropshipping store with the use of etsy's API.

Does anyone know how this could be done?
Is there a way to request access to each shop/store API individually?

The only method I found is by using make.com which has commercial access on the API but I would rather find another solution if there is any, than relying on make.com to do this for me which is kind of sketchy way of doing this.

If anyone knows something about that please give me your light, I would pretty much appreciate that!

Thank you.