Etsy API to fetch order private notes

Claudio Benvenuti

Feb 16, 2021, 10:50:52 AM2/16/21
to Etsy API
Any way to use the current APIs to get the private notes for a receipt/order?
It would really help me out on my automation process.

Ganga Ram

Feb 16, 2021, 11:20:21 AM2/16/21
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
In the receipt endpoint refer the

message_from_buyer Field which holds the message from the buyer

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 9:20 PM, Claudio Benvenuti <claudio....@gmail.com> wrote:
Any way to use the current APIs to get the private notes for a receipt/order?
It would really help me out on my automation process.

Thanks Gangaram

Chris Blachnio

Feb 24, 2021, 1:29:22 PM2/24/21
to Etsy API
message_from_buyer Field which holds the message from the buyer   This field is the message from the buyer, which is the note that the buyer puts in at checkout time.

I believe the original post is asking for the private notes that the seller adds to the order, which is not possible to fetch from APIV2 at the moment.

Aakash Dhar

Mar 9, 2021, 3:44:38 PM3/9/21
to Etsy API
Is this issue resolved or any update from the etsy team to read the private notes. this feature was requested quiet a few years ago to be honest

Golden Owl Admin

Aug 5, 2022, 8:15:41 AM8/5/22
to Etsy API
Any news regarding this question in API v3?