scope problem about findAllUserShippingProfiles to getShopShippingProfiles (v2 to v3 change)

İrfan Evrens

Sep 20, 2022, 3:40:37 PM9/20/22
to Etsy API
Hello,

This my first question, I'm working on a v2 -> v3 migration for an existing app.

I have a problem that I think is interesting. An application using V2 uses the findAllUserShippingProfiles function and the scope listings_r needed for this. It is said that the getShopShippingProfiles function will be used for V3. The required scope here is shops_r. The token used for v2 doesn't have shops_rw permission. I get insufficient_scope error when requesting v3. How should I proceed in this case? Does anyone have a solution suggestion other than a new v3 auth process?

Thanks.