Get Etsy Generated Packing Slips?

Douglas Hoogland

Jan 31, 2020, 5:06:23 PM1/31/20
to Etsy API
Hello!

Is it possible to get the PDF that Etsy generates for packing slips? I really like how the Etsy generated ones look, and would like to have the PDF downloaded for each new order automatically.

I looked in the documentation and assumed it would be under Receipt, but I can't find what I'm looking for.

Ronny Arrigoni

Aug 8, 2022, 9:00:19 AM8/8/22
to Etsy API
Any updates about this from Etsy? Thanks

Ganga Ram

Aug 10, 2022, 8:58:46 AM8/10/22
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
I dont think there is no direct solution to download. Maybe you have to prepare a pdf In the same template with the data. AS we have all the data via API we can fill the  RTF template  with the data we can save into a PDF.

Thanks.

Gangaram

Ambikesh Kumar Gautam

Aug 16, 2022, 8:24:34 AM8/16/22