getUserBillingOverview

Csaba Saranszky

Nov 18, 2021, 10:04:37 AM11/18/21
to Etsy API
Hi,

I'm trying to use the getUserBillingOverview method, but I got back the following error message:

This method requires scope authentication not granted.

I'm not an expert at Etsy API, but do I think well that the problem is not in my code, but in the access token, so it does not have the required privilege(s) for this method?

How do I check it on the Web interface? How do I grant it?

Anyone has a working example for that?

I'm using python to talk to the V2 API.

Thank You.

David Pierson

Dec 3, 2021, 10:13:05 AM12/3/21
to Etsy API
Hi,

That end point probably requires OAuth, not just the usual key & password that works for other end points. Are you using OAuth on this call?

Csaba Saranszky

Dec 20, 2021, 9:40:47 AM12/20/21
to Etsy API
Yes, I used oauth. Actually, it was the problem of the scopes (I didn't have billing_r in) .

I can fetch now some details, but these number with USD currency are total unknown. Is there any way to fetch the amount of "Available for deposit" from the Finances / Payment account page?

Csaba Saranszky

Dec 20, 2021, 9:40:48 AM12/20/21
to Etsy API
Or the current balance amount. I don't mind which one.