Etsy API for products exports (with more information)

Marianna Giordana

Feb 9, 2021, 11:47:51 AM2/9/21
to Etsy API
Hi everyone.
I am looking to get a small software develop, in order to export the products data. Etsy already offer the basic export but without the variations prices.

Do you know if the API will allow the variations prices to be extracted as well as the photo if some photos are matched with a particular variations?

Thanks!
Marianna

David Pierson

Feb 16, 2021, 10:50:44 AM2/16/21
to Etsy API
Hi Marianna,
API definitely does allow the extract of variation details and prices for variations. I do this.
Don't know about photos for variations sorry. We don't use that so I haven't tried it.
Hope this helps
Dave

Priyanshu Kumar

Feb 16, 2021, 10:50:44 AM2/16/21
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marianna Giordana,
Yes it is possible.

Ezaz Patel

Nov 28, 2022, 8:53:28 AM11/28/22
to Etsy API
Hi David,

Is it possible to use the API to export product listings data to other sales channels?

David Pierson

Dec 1, 2022, 8:32:04 AM12/1/22
to Etsy API
Hi Ezaz,

The API allows to you read the product listing data. You could transform this data to suit another sales channel, certainly.

Regards,
David

Ezaz Patel

Dec 2, 2022, 8:46:35 AM12/2/22
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you David. Do you work on a project basis? We would like to use the solution you've built to apply to multiple etsy stores. Would you be able to build something similar for us?

Gareth Doherty

Dec 6, 2022, 12:11:56 PM12/6/22
to Etsy API
Etsy have stated that they are not approving API keys which will be used to sync Etsy data with other external "sales channels" so there's no point starting anything where the intention is to extract data from etsy to end up in another platform. Or even if you are building an app to centralise your sales channels (see everything in one place) Etsy also don't want you doing that with them data as well.