How to pull Etsy store sales data to automate the order processing

Nemchand Das

Aug 25, 2022, 9:50:44 AM8/25/22
to Etsy API
I will sell customized products on my etsy store and I need to pull sales data from my store to automate the processing of my orders.

So how to achieve this?

I created the app on etsy 3 times for Api key keystring but they are rejecting it due to "Circumvent checkout process".

Gareth Doherty

Aug 29, 2022, 10:49:41 AM8/29/22
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
You don't need to go through the out so live process for a personal app as far as I'm aware. You just create an app then use the keysstring etc for your own shop