400 Error: Shops cannot create Listings in languages

Soohyung Lee

Aug 16, 2022, 8:24:39 AM8/16/22
to Etsy API

Hi, I'm getting the error " 400:shops cannot create listings in languages. " when creating a listing. Could someone help me troubleshoot?

Ambikesh Kumar Gautam

Aug 17, 2022, 9:31:22 AM8/17/22
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Soohyung Lee,
You can't create listings on Etsy, Without having An IETF language code. Currently supported values: de, en, es, fr, it, ja, nl, pl, pt, ru, But this is the case in etsy-api-v2, If you'll go for the V3 it won't be necessary.

Thanks