DeleteListing oauth_problem=parameter_absent

Daniel Adinugroho

Aug 30, 2021, 11:18:31 AM8/30/21
to Etsy API
Hi All,

I got error message when calling DeleteListing orDeleteListingImage,

Exception 'yii\authclient\InvalidResponseException' with message 'Request failed with code: 403, message: oauth_problem=parameter_absent&oauth_parameters_absent=oauth_consumer_key%26oauth_signature%26oauth_signature_method%26oauth_nonce%26oauth_timestamp%26oauth_token'

I have checked the request, it already has the parameters mentioned on the error message.

I am using yii with Etsy component extending OAuth1.

echo Json::encode($etsy->api('/listings/xxx/images/yyy', 'delete'))

The same code is working fine to do PUT/POST methods. just DELETE method that gave me this error.

I have checked the scopes permission and it has the listing_d.

Anyone can help?

TIA

Daniel