App Waiting for approval

Jhay-Ar Tabunan

Nov 18, 2012, 8:52:36 PM11/18/12
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
We have a app named CraftMakerPro and almost 2 weeks now and the app is still waiting for approval. what should I do the check the status of my application.

Thanks you...

Chris Dary

Nov 19, 2012, 12:28:01 PM11/19/12
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jhay,

Sorry about the delay here - it looks like there was a reason, but I'll not mention it publicly due to privacy concerns.

I'll follow up with you off list.

-Chris

EyalR

Nov 27, 2012, 10:17:52 AM11/27/12
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

We're having the same issues with our app, called: Etsy Facebook Shop
Please let me know if we need to update something to get the approval.

Thank you!

EyalR

Nov 29, 2012, 5:08:39 AM11/29/12
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for the quick approval!
Etsy's marketplace is giving us a great exposure, and the demand for Facebook stores is growing rapidly!:-)

While the merchants dig the traffic on Facebook, the actual purchase is done on Etsy, and so in practice, Etsy is getting traffic from Facebook.
In addition, we have the Facebook store synced with the Etsy stores on a weekly or monthly basis, so that the merchants can keep managing their original web stores, and inside Facebook they only need to manage the marketing tools that we provide them with in order to have an additional channel of revenues.

Having said all that, we would like to kindly ask to increase our daily requests quota from 10K to 100K, so we can provide the best service possible for your sellers.

Thank you,
Eyal

Chipit Prom

Nov 29, 2012, 5:16:37 AM11/29/12
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris. We too have the next version of our app that we'd like to release soon. It's currently awaiting approval :)

Chris Dary

Nov 29, 2012, 5:51:45 AM11/29/12
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com, etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Guys, you should know that our approval flow is not tied to mailing list posts. The first follow up here was a unique case, the others have their own process.

You can imagine how spammy it would get in here if these drove the approval process! This is not the appropriate place for it. You can email deve...@etsy.com if you have questions about key status.

-Chris

Chipit Prom

Nov 29, 2012, 6:10:46 AM11/29/12
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Ah, My bad.

-Also-
Don't forget to enter in the Daily Like Bomb. Your shop could receive 100 likes per day! To Enter, go to your shop -> "My Admin" -> "Promotions" -> "The Daily Like Bomb"

matthew houghton

Nov 1, 2021, 9:05:42 AM11/1/21
to Etsy API
Hey @Chris Dary, we also waiting for an app approval, Ive sent a couple of emails to dev email address but not get any replies, is there a Dev phone contact at all?