Important update from Etsy's Open API Developer team

Etsy Developer Community

Nov 10, 2022, 10:00:49 AM11/10/22
to Etsy API

As part of our migration from v2 to v3, we have a few important changes coming to announce:

Github Issues to Discussions Migration

Effective immediately, we are migrating community activity from Github Issues to Github Discussions. Please use this platform as a way to offer and receive support and feedback from your fellow community members and receive announcements regarding Open API from Etsy.

Github Issues will continue to exist as a way we can communicate out known issues we are working on and their status, but will no longer be accepting new tickets from the community.

Be sure to review Etsy’s Open Source Code of Conduct. We expect all community members to abide by this code when participating in discussions or providing feedback.

Google Groups Retirement

On December 31 we will be retiring Google Groups for Etsy Open API. For all community activity please use Github Discussions.

V2 Final Retirement

Etsy’s Open API v2 will be fully retired and removed from production availability on March 31, 2023. If you have not done so already, please begin migrating your applications to v3 as soon as possible. Documentation on migrating to v3 can be found here.