very urgent : public app with 1100 users was removed by Etsy..

Roshan Bhattarai

Dec 3, 2021, 10:12:59 AM12/3/21
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

Please take this request very very urgently.

Etsy has disabled the seller account with email: con...@exportfeed.com but It appears by cleaning up our Etsy seller account also removed our public developer app we had on Etsy.

Due to the removal of this public app, all Etsy merchants connected to our developer account can not sync their orders through our Etsy and Shopify app : https://apps.shopify.com/etsy-integration-sync

It is causing a major upset with the current sales the Etsy merchants are having. Can you have a look at our developer account that that is restored asap?

Our public Etsy app details is  :

Etsy app account  : con...@exportfeed.com

Please help ASAP to restore our developer account.

Regards,
Roshan Bhattarai