invalid_token issue on v2 API

sghim...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2022, 9:31:22 AM8/17/22
to Etsy API
Hello there,
We are getting invalid_token  issue for some random clients while trying to upload the Etsy.
And also, if we refetch the token then it's again working on v2 API.

Does Etsy sunset v2 API? They said they will be stopping support to v2 on Q3/Q4 2022.

Thanks

Subash Ghimire

Aug 17, 2022, 9:31:23 AM8/17/22
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com

Gareth Doherty

Aug 17, 2022, 1:15:16 PM8/17/22
to Etsy API
Etsy have responded to this issue here

https://github.com/etsy/open-api/issues/561

zimp...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2022, 1:15:16 PM8/17/22
to Etsy API
I would have hoped of at least some warning.    Currently  our calls to the v2 API are not working at all
I have not had time to complete work on the api v3 so if v2 is gone already that is a problem.

William Wynn

Aug 17, 2022, 1:15:36 PM8/17/22
to Etsy API
Etsy support told me their developers are looking into this issue. V3 is working fine, and V2 has not been sunset yet. Etsy claims they will give a firm notice before shutting down V2 completely.