Greens Deny Medieval Warm Period

1 view

Dave

Aug 3, 2010, 7:51:22 PM8/3/10
to ETS Action Group
So the Greens are still denying there was a Medieval Warm Period by
perpetuating the now discredited hockey stick graph.

See there version here http://www.greens.org.nz/node/18710

Ivor

Aug 4, 2010, 8:55:49 AM8/4/10
to ETS Action Group
Hi,

What the Greens are showing on its website is blatantly wrong. The
Greens claim the source was the IPCC. What it fails to note is the
IPCC acknowledged that this graph was doctored with spurious data and
retracted it some years ago.

What we should address is how we might attack the Greens for
propaganda without drawing undue attention to this graph that many
would be happy to believe is true. We will of course never change the
true "Green" believers.

Maybe we should point out that the foundation of the green movement
was in Nazi Germany and that they still use Goebbels propaganda
methods. However, that could back fire on us.

Cheers Ivor

Geoff Price

Aug 5, 2010, 6:09:16 AM8/5/10
to etsa...@googlegroups.com
The Little Ice Age has also disappeared.