Etobicoke-Centre: Meeting with MP Yvan Baker on Thursday, December 1st at 10AM

1 view

Timothy Ellis

Nov 22, 2022, 9:06:23 PM11/22/22
to ECA Google Group
Hi there Etobicoke Climate folks, MP Yvan Baker has agreed to meet with constituents next Thursday, December 1st, at 10AM Eastern, to discuss the upcoming emissions cap policy.

Leadnow has created key talking points for us and I am happy to lead the meeting, but the more Etobicoke Centre constituents who attend, the stronger the message will be received.

If you'd like to join the meeting, please register here for the Zoom link: https://act.leadnow.ca/emissions-cap-mp-meetings/toronto41/

We are still working on a meeting with MP Maloney in Etobicoke-Lakeshore but I expect that will come through soon too.

Thanks everyone!

In solidarity,

-Tim Ellis (he/him)

"While there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V. Debs