GT Info session: Bloor bike lanes connecting to Mississauga

1 view

I. Buday

Nov 28, 2022, 10:30:54 PM11/28/22
to ECA Google Group
Hi everyone,

In case anyone has time tomorrow (Tuesday) night, there is a public meeting in Mississauga for the bike lanes that they are planning to build on Bloor.  These would connect with Toronto's bike lanes on Bloor that are scheduled to be built in the next couple of years. We Belong on Bloor is a website I built with a team from Toronto Community Bikeways Coalition to advocate for it.

I'm attending and if anyone else can come I'd be happy to meet up with you!

Thank you,

Ingrid