Fwd: 2030 in Focus: Getting the Next Decade Right on Net-Zero - Reminder to Register!

ad...@etobicokeclimateaction.ca

Oct 11, 2022, 12:50:04 PM10/11/22
to ECA Google Group

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: 2030 in Focus: Getting the Next Decade Right on Net-Zero - Reminder to Register!
Date: 2022-09-28 10:19
From: Canada's Net-Zero Advisory Body <notifi...@engagementhq.com>
To: ad...@etobicokeclimateaction.ca

This is a reminder to register for our second annual climate change conference—2030 in Focus: Getting the Next Decade Right on Net-Zero.

Co-hosted by the Canadian Climate Institute and the Net-Zero Advisory Body–the conference will feature keynote speakers, moderated panels, and networking opportunities with national and international climate change policy experts, as well as political, business, and Indigenous leaders.

The full agenda is on our event webpage. Some speaker highlights include Andrew Light, Assistant Secretary of Energy for International Affairs, US Department of Energy; Leah Stokes, Professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara; Sara Moarif, Head of Environment and Climate Change, International Energy Agency; and Steven Guilbeault and Jonathan Wilkinson, federal Ministers of Environment and Climate Change and of Natural Resources.

Please register by clicking here

Date: October 18, 2022

Time: 8:30 am-4 pm ET

We look forward to seeing you there.

Rick Smith, President, Canadian Climate Institute

Marie-Pierre Ippersiel, Co-Chair, Net-Zero Advisory Body

Dan Wicklum, Co-Chair, Net-Zero Advisory Body

You're receiving this email because you are a registered participant on Canada's Net-Zero Advisory Body.