Fwd: Fwd: TODAY Beyond Gas Advocacy Campaign and April 18th invitations - Mark Jacobson, Beyond Gas Ontario's Energy Future

carolchrissy carolchrissy

Apr 16, 2023, 6:56:40 PM4/16/23
to etobicokeclim...@googlegroups.com, etobicoke-cl...@googlegroups.com, donm...@yahoo.ca

Good evening friends,

Action Alert: This is a campaign you can take part in. The webinar on Tuesday will help you get there.

Sending out this reminder of Tuesday evening's webinar: This is part of a campaign endorsed by Climate Fast, Ontario Clean Air Alliance, Environmental Defence, Citizens Climate Lobby, David Suzuki foundation and many many more environmental:organizations. What's it all about? For one thing, the plan to power up our Ontario electricity grid. Doug Ford's plan is to ramp up gas powered electricity generation. This would make our fossil fuel emissions skyrocket in Ontario when we are already living through a Climate Crisis.

There has to be a better way.

I hope to see you there.

For the Earth. For our children and grandchildren and fellow creatures.

Carol