How to catch click on eto ImageViewCell?

Jeffrey Kesselman

Nov 6, 2016, 9:18:34 PM11/6/16
to Eto.Forms

I have a column in my grid that displays a garbage icon. When clicked I want to catch that click and delete the row.

How do I listen for a click on an ImageViewCell?

Jeffrey Kesselman

Nov 7, 2016, 7:45:30 PM11/7/16
to Eto.Forms
No one has an answer?  This seems like an incredibly basic thingfor a GUI library.

Alexei Vinidiktov

Nov 16, 2016, 10:41:04 PM11/16/16
to eto-...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering about the same thing. Can anybody help?

Alexei Vinidiktov

curtis

Nov 17, 2016, 12:51:56 PM11/17/16
to Eto.Forms