Repaint problems GridView on Mac OSX

Matteo Bagattini

May 20, 2016, 11:06:40 AM5/20/16
to Eto.Forms
I'm trying to use Eto.Forms for a small personal project, however I'm struggling a bit doing everything by myself, so I'll post some questions here to see if I can get some help: I love the framework and it's really cool to see the same application running on both Win and Mac!

Anyway: I have a GridView, data is shown correctly on both platforms. I bounded it to an ObservableRangeCollection (taken from here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/670577/observablecollection-doesnt-support-addrange-method-so-i-get-notified-for-each), works great.

Problem arise when I run on Mac: if I click on a row selection isn't shown; row becomes selected (with a dark background) only if I scroll the grid, probably causing a repaint. I tried forcing a repaint by placing an .Invalidate() at CellClick and SelectionChanged but no luck.

Any idea about how do I work around this?

Thanks in advance,
mt

Matteo Bagattini

May 24, 2016, 3:26:27 AM5/24/16
to Eto.Forms
At this stage I don't expect a solution, but to add some data for future reference this happens on a MBA with El Capitan, while a MBP with Yosemite renders the grid right.