Charting for Eto.Forms - Eto.OxyPlot

curtis

Nov 17, 2014, 6:14:43 PM11/17/14
to eto-...@googlegroups.com
Wow, didn't notice until now that there's an OxyPlot control for Eto.Forms on nuget.org by LorenVS.

See screenshot of it running in Eto.Forms using 2.0.3:

Only has a WPF implementation right now, but handlers for GTK, WinForms and Xamarin.Mac (unified) should be very easy to create as there's already backends in OxyPlot for these. The GitHub project is here.

Menno Deij - van Rijswijk

Feb 29, 2016, 2:27:56 AM2/29/16
to Eto.Forms
I could not get a simple example to work in Eto with Eto.Oxyplot, also see https://github.com/LorenVS/Eto.OxyPlot/issues/1

Could you share an example project maybe?

thx!

Menno Deij - van Rijswijk

Mar 1, 2016, 9:25:13 AM3/1/16
to Eto.Forms
Ok, I figured it out. I had to configure the platform specific handler.

var pf = Platform.Detect;
if (pf.IsWpf)
{
    pf.Add(typeof(Plot.IHandler), () => new Eto.OxyPlot.Wpf.PlotHandler());
}

else
{
    Console.WriteLine($"{pf.ID} is not supported.");
    return;
}

new Application(pf).Run(new MainForm());

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 12:14:43 AM UTC+1, curtis wrote:
Message has been deleted