Tab page close button on Mac

Ezra Schwartz

Apr 2, 2017, 6:54:15 PM4/2/17
to Eto.Forms
In my tab pages I need a close button on the tab.  I have been able to add an image to show an X that closes the tab when you click it on Linux and WPF, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it for Mac.  Is there a way to add a close button already that I missed, or do you have any idea how to add a clickable image to the tab on Mac?

Thanks.

curtis

Apr 7, 2017, 1:04:43 PM4/7/17
to Eto.Forms
The TabControl isn't meant to have an 'x' that closes the tab.  macOS just simply doesn't have a control to do this.  macOS Sierra however did come out with tabs on an application level that you can take advantage of instead, but it can't be used as a control within your app.

Good news is, there's a new DocumentControl that is coming for Eto 2.4 release, which should do what you are looking for.

Hope this helps!
Curtis.