SkiaSharp CPU/GPU Canvas Controls for Eto.Forms

dani...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2017, 1:27:42 PM8/22/17
to Eto.Forms
Hello,

This is my contribution to the amazing Eto.Forms project: https://github.com/DanWBR/Eto.Forms.SkiaSharp

SkiaSharp is a cross-platform 2D graphics API for .NET platforms based on Google's Skia Graphics Library (https://skia.org/). It provides a comprehensive 2D API that can be used across mobile, server and desktop models to render images.

I've added CPU and GPU-rendered (OpenGL) controls for WPF, WinForms, Mac and GTK backends. These are the ones I can test and support.

A console application for testing the controls is included.

Regards
Daniel

mix...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2018, 6:22:51 PM1/5/18
to Eto.Forms
Thank you! I'm big fan of SkiaSharp and Eto.