Xaml documentation

Katie Brown

Sep 29, 2017, 2:09:55 PM9/29/17
to Eto.Forms
Heya, I was wondering where I can find more documentation on Eto.Forms Xaml syntax. Specifically right now I'm trying to figure out how to make a form be full-screen, but it would be useful to have more general documentation (or a tutorial) as well. I'm also looking for documentation on how page navigation is done in Eto.Forms

Thanks!

Katie Brown

Sep 29, 2017, 3:05:51 PM9/29/17
to Eto.Forms
I was also wondering about data binding within Xaml and how that is done (or if there are any examples of it).
Also, is Eto.Forms ListBox anything like Xamarin.Forms ListView? For example, can I define a template for it to use to display each item, bind an observable collection to it, and have it automatically update when items are added to or subtracted from that collection?

Katie Brown

Sep 29, 2017, 11:12:27 PM9/29/17
to Eto.Forms
Are there any examples of or documentation on how the various containers are used in Xaml? I'm especially curious about Splitter.

Katie Brown

Sep 30, 2017, 1:57:22 AM9/30/17
to Eto.Forms
Also looking for examples/documentation on how to use DynamicLayout in XAML