Tiruwork Admassu

Sep 8, 2012, 1:12:04 PM9/8/12
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
Good job!! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Zeineb Saleh

Sep 9, 2012, 11:04:33 AM9/9/12
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks to those who worked very hard to put this event together.
Give your self a pat in the shoulder. It was really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Tiruwork Admassu <tadm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good job!! Thanks.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> --
> Thank you for joining this forum. Ethiopian Community in SC forum
> ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
> To visit the group click the link below:
> http://groups.google.com/group/ethiopian_community_sc?hl=en

Mulugeta Tarekegne

Sep 9, 2012, 1:39:13 PM9/9/12
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
Agree with above comment. Thanks for the fantastic party.

Sent from my iPhone

Tamerat Worku

Sep 10, 2012, 10:08:28 AM9/10/12
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
Kudos to the planning committee!!, great turnout and event.

T.Worku

>>> Zeineb Saleh <zen...@gmail.com> 9/9/2012 11:04 AM >>>

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the SC Department of Juvenile Justice immediately either by phone (803-896-9505) or reply to this e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Dawit Alemu

Sep 10, 2012, 10:15:53 AM9/10/12
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
Thank  you so much for your comment guys. Indeed, a lot of people worked really hard to put this New Year Event together. We tried to do our best every time when we have similar kind of events, but at this time it was really special!!!  Not only we had a great artist from D.C but also in orde to have raw meat on the table some people took a huge risk ! On the next meeting we will see the video about this made by our brother Ababaw. However, we are so delighted you had a great time. It is always our goal  everyone has a good time so see you next time. Thank you and have a nice week.

Dawit.