Fwd: [BULK] District Scholarship update for June 2010

1 view

Tamerat Worku

Jun 2, 2010, 2:57:23 PM6/2/10
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com

>>> "District Update" <schol...@studentscholarships.org> 6/2/2010
6:21:09 AM >>>

StudentScholarships.org update for June 2010. All of the scholarships
below are available to students in the school district.

1. Pfizer's Scholarship Award (Deadline: June 15, 2010)
This $2000 scholarship is available to high school senior who has
applied to college or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.

Website: www.epilepsy-scholarship.com

2. Help Johnny Scholarship (Deadline: Varies)
This $5000 scholarship is available to any student that is 19 years or
under, as of October 25, 2010 and is renewable.

Website: http://www.studentscholarships.org/helpjohnny.php

3. 2010 Independence Day Scholarship (Deadline: July 2, 2010)
This $5000 scholarship is open to students of all national backgrounds
that are currently studying in the United States or in an American
military school out of the country.

Website: www.joefoss.com/programs/scholarship-program

4. Castle Ink's Green Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2010)
This $2500 scholarships is for students who are United States citizen
or permanent resident with a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average.

Website: www.castleink.com/_ink-scholarship.html

5. Society of American Travel Writers Scholarship (Deadline: August 1,
2010)
Applicants must be ages 13-18 and attending grades 8-12 as of May 15,
2010. The travel experience you write about must have occurred within
the last three years.

Website: www.travelbigo.com/scholarships/SATW

Note:
If you would like to be removed from future mailings, please send an
email to schol...@studentscholarships.org and we will remove your
email immediately.

Mulugeta Tarekegne

Jun 2, 2010, 8:45:26 PM6/2/10
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tamirat

Jun 7, 2010, 9:14:04 AM6/7/10
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody:

Thanks for coming to our community meeting at the park. It appears everybody had a good time. The committee will try to contact members who didn,t make it yesterday. I would like to thank the ladies for the food and the gentlemen for the drinks. Our next meeting will be in Myrtle Beach in August and Tesfaye will give us more details in the comming few weeks.

Mulugeta

Jun 7, 2010, 10:52:34 AM6/7/10
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com, mtare...@yahoo.com
It was nice getting together and spending some relaxed "quality time" !
Tamerat

>>> mtare...@yahoo.com 6/7/2010 9:14:04 AM >>>