Re: Dr. Kifle's farewell party--Reminder

1 view

Tesfaye Kidane

Sep 26, 2010, 12:33:15 PM9/26/10
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: Farewell party starts today @ 4:00 PM.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Tesfaye Kidane <tesfaye...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning every body

Below is the hotel address for Dr. Kifle's farewell party on Sunday Sept 26, 2010. The program starts strictly @ 4:00 PM and ends 8:00 PM. We ask all members who would like to attend to be in the room before 4:00 PM. The room will be open starting 2:00 PM.

WINGATE hotel
8300 Two Notch Rd
Telphone # 803-699-9333
From I-20 at exit 74 ,and make a left and the place is on the right side, next to Texas Road House.

Food: As usual we will have wonderful home made food from our members.
Drink: Please bring your favorite soft drink and/or liquor

See you Sunday

-Tesfaye