Fwd: Liberian Association of South Carolina

Tesfaye Kidane

Jun 19, 2010, 7:24:46 PM6/19/10
to Menassie Ephrem, abeb...@hotmail.com, gtu...@gmail.com, asale...@hotmail.com, azebna...@bellsouth.net, geea...@yahoo.com, hail...@hotmail.com, jiji...@yahoo.com, mea...@yahoo.com, mmdt...@bellsouth.net, nadi...@presby.edu, pista...@yahoo.com, twor...@bellsouth.net, ale...@comcast.net, are...@dnr.sc.gov, mere...@yahoo.com, wondt...@yahoo.com, mtare...@yahoo.com, kma...@sc.rr.com, mark...@gmail.com, tadm...@yahoo.com, yo...@usa.com, zen...@gmail.com, yay...@yahoo.com, Two...@scdjj.net, sda...@gmail.com, mulu...@yahoo.com, asa...@hotmail.com, daniel...@yahoo.com, wondt...@gmail.com, egd...@yahoo.com, bega...@benedict.edu, pau...@usa.com, eth...@yahoo.com, eliasa...@bellsouth.net, mela...@yahoo.com, mite...@yahoo.com, tade...@msu.edu, yne...@aol.com, size...@mail.com, areg...@gmail.com, mbel...@msn.com, to...@savechildren.org, fe...@yahoo.com, ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
To all SC Ethiopian Community Members

You are invited to attend the Liberian independence day celebration and fund raising event on July 23/24 2010. See the attached document for detail and email below from John T. Sampson. We are also challenged to have a soccer match with them. I implied to have a 5K running match as we are good at it (some are very good ... Dawit is a good example). Please let me know how many of you can attend the event and support their initiative. I also need a volunteer from Columbia area to organize the soccer team if enough people would like to participate. Unless we can join them for a friendly game.

Please pass the word and forward this email to any body interested

Thank you

-Tesfaye

Jun 19, 2010, 7:25:35 PM6/19/10
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
I will be out of the office on A/L from 6/14/10 through 6/18/10. In the
event you have critical needs, please contact Senior Trg. Coordinator
B/Scoville @ 6-9392 or Trg. Coordinator S/Brown @ 6-9395

measho hagos

Sep 3, 2010, 12:20:07 PM9/3/10
to Menassie Ephrem, abeb...@hotmail.com, gtu...@gmail.com, asale...@hotmail.com, azebna...@bellsouth.net, geea...@yahoo.com, hail...@hotmail.com, jiji...@yahoo.com, mmdt...@bellsouth.net, nadi...@presby.edu, pista...@yahoo.com, twor...@bellsouth.net, ale...@comcast.net, are...@dnr.sc.gov, mere...@yahoo.com, wondt...@yahoo.com, mtare...@yahoo.com, kma...@sc.rr.com, mark...@gmail.com, tadm...@yahoo.com, yo...@usa.com, zen...@gmail.com, yay...@yahoo.com, Two...@scdjj.net, sda...@gmail.com, mulu...@yahoo.com, asa...@hotmail.com, daniel...@yahoo.com, wondt...@gmail.com, egd...@yahoo.com, bega...@benedict.edu, pau...@usa.com, eth...@yahoo.com, eliasa...@bellsouth.net, mela...@yahoo.com, mite...@yahoo.com, tade...@msu.edu, yne...@aol.com, size...@mail.com, areg...@gmail.com, mbel...@msn.com, to...@savechildren.org, fe...@yahoo.com, ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,
This is just to make some suggestions regarding our upcoming gathering at Myrtle beach on Sep. 18th. As many of you might know, Misrak has organized a show on Sep. 11 in Columbia for the New year. So through conversations with some of my Ethiopian friends, it seems it might be too inconvenient to party/celebrate back to back two weekends. In line with this i wanted to throw the idea of postponing the Myrtle beach meeting and lets hear what the majority feels about the idea.

Beselam,

Measho

measho hagos

Sep 5, 2010, 10:30:34 AM9/5/10
[...]

4 people have responded to my previous email so far. So we still don't know what the majority thinks. As of now, the event is not cancelled, the shelter at Huntington beach is booked. I think, it would be helpful if people let us know if they are interested in keeping the date, that will help us plan accordingly. It would be helpful to hear from the chair/vice as well to reach a decision. I just don't want to create a confusion.  I personally don't mind going to Myrtle beach but it would be more fun in the company of many.
So please call/email to vote on in favor/against Sep18th.

Have a wonderful labor day weekend.

Measho

--- On Sat, 6/19/10, Tesfaye Kidane <tesfaye...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for joining this forum. Ethiopian Community in SC forum
ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
To visit the group click the link below:
http://groups.google.com/group/ethiopian_community_sc?hl=en

pau...@usa.com

Sep 7, 2010, 6:33:38 PM9/7/10
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com