Need assistance with DV Lottery sponorship

msh

Feb 18, 2013, 1:25:07 AM2/18/13
to ethiopian_c...@googlegroups.com
Hello group,
   My name is Mark Hodges and my wife is Wossen Taddesse Haile-Hodges from Wollo, her nephew and 3 daughters have the opportunitiy to come to the U.S., but they are having some issues with their current spononr. If anyone can provide assistance or information that will help them out, we would really appreciate the help. He and his family were supposed to go to Memphis TN, but there have been some changes with their current sponsor there in Memphis. Again, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.