HRD Inc..!! Availability Hotlist

HR Janmohan

Apr 7, 2017, 10:50:04 AM4/7/17
to Etherpad Open Source Discussion

Dear Partners,

Greetings from HRD Inc…!!

This is Mohan from HRD Inc located at Glenn Dale, MD.

Let me present you with list of consultants currently available.

Please mail the requirement to mo...@hrdinc.com //  kr...@hrdinc.com or reach me at 301-658-5339 for the resume.

Please add me to your Distribution list….*

S.No

Consultant Name

Skills Set

Present Location

Preferred Location

Availability

1

RaSmya

Java Developer

TX

Open

Immediately

2

Neeraj

Sr. BO & Design Studio Developer / SAP BW/BI/HANA Consultant

GA

Open

Immediately

3

Shraddha

Sr. Java/J2EE Developer

MD

Open

Immediately

4

Sai P

Sr. Citrix Engineer

Utah

Open

Immediately

Note:

We work only with Direct Clients/Primary Vendors. If this is not your Direct End Client, we reserve the right to work with the Prime Vendor.

Thanks & Regards…

Mohan

HRD Inc.

5814 Marietta Station Dr. Glenn Dale, MD 20769.

Direct: 301-658-5339

Fax: (240) 334-4345 / (301) 262-1318

Email: mo...@hrdinc.com

www.hrdinc.com

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the better way to reach me.