Upload this to my domain

Martin Najemi

Oct 16, 2019, 11:39:04 AM10/16/19
to Etherpad Developers
Hi, I am new here, after spending a good 2 hrs on google trying to find a solution, i havent found one. I have etherpad lite installed, i need to make two things, I need a way, or some files that i can upload onto my domain, so that i can put etherpad on my own hosting site, e.g. abc123.co.uk/p/whatever. The next thing is to make a login/signup page which would corroborate with the users section in settings.json. i would need them to be able to sign up, in turn this would get them their own pad subdomain, e.g. username.abc123.co.uk/theirchosenpadname, and joining pads would have a login page, if anyone can help, even the smallest bit, i have looked at the github but dont really understand, if anyone can just send some files which would be somewhat ready for me to upload, that would be really helpful...

thanks again
martin