502 error - Bad Gateway

Florence R

May 27, 2020, 5:09:34 AM5/27/20
to Etherpad Developers
Hi,

I have been using this pad https://pad.svnet.fr/p/9gkd-iw4g4um74i?lang=fr for a few weeks with colleague.
It suddenly stopped working last week, with the error :

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.10.3

Is it possible by any chance to at list get back what was on it ?

Thanks a lot,
Florence

Luiza Figueiredo Pagliari

May 27, 2020, 6:20:15 AM5/27/20
to etherpad...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Florence,
This looks like an issue with the host of the Etherpad instance you were using. I’ve checked https://www.svnet.fr/ and it seems that there’s a way to contact the administrator here: https://liberapay.com/svnet/

I hope this helps you finding a solution.

Best regards,
Luiza

Florence R

May 27, 2020, 7:07:25 AM5/27/20
to Etherpad Developers
Hi Luiza,

Thanks, I'll try that !
What a maze to understand who does what in the open software ecosystem ! :p