Cursor keys not working

Christian Gruber

Aug 11, 2019, 3:24:02 PM8/11/19
to Etherpad Developers
Sometimes, the cursor keys stop to work: The cursor suddenly does not move any more when I press these keys.  When I then click somewhere in the window using the mouse cursor, the keys work for a time.
Besides that, I cannot read a page on my smartphone using the Firefox app, since I can only read a single screen: It is permanently scrolling back when I scroll manually.
Since this behavior is so striking and a showstopper, I am almost surely doing something wrong. Do you have an idea what that could be?

Luiza Figueiredo Pagliari

Aug 14, 2019, 6:03:30 PM8/14/19
to etherpad...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any plugins installed? I'm not experiencing the same behaviour, so maybe there's something wrong on one of the plugins... I remember ep_pageview had some issues with that, for example.