Fw: 2010 Etchell DC+ Fall Clearance Sale

BETHUNE B

Sep 21, 2010, 10:00:02 AM9/21/10
to etchell...@googlegroups.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Land
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 1:00 PM
Subject: 2010 Etchell DC+ Fall Clearance Sale

Pardon the intrusion, but could anyone in your fleet use some discounted Etchell sails?

Doyle Sails over-produced its 2010 Etchell DC+ mains and you can get the benefit.  If you still have the older Etchell rig this is a deal you cannot pass up.  These are the same sail design that co-skippers Senet Bishoff and Colin Gordon used to win the Etchells 2010 Coral Reef Cup.

To order the sail that is still Robbie Doyle’s favorite main for the Etchell, go to http://www.doylesails.com/specials/etchells.html

Additional discounts available if you purchase five or more for your fleet.

Of course, if you are looking to order sails not on internet special, you can go here to order them now at:   http://www.doylesails.com/downloads/2010DoyleEtchellsOrderForm.pdf

I am available to help or discuss anytime, my mobile is 917.991.9657

Chris