Fw: Fleet 25 fall regatta

BETHUNE B

Sep 1, 2010, 11:14:44 PM9/1/10
to etchell...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys

I've attached the info for the New England Champs in Burlington Vt. This is a great opportunity to travel to a regatta that is close to home and it should be a fun time.

The HYC Labour Day regatta is this weekend, I know everyone is concerned about low water but we have been sailing all season at HYC and the harbour is well marked. It s a  bit of a slalom course to get out but it can  be done.  Hopefully we'll see some PCYC boats in Hudson this weekend.

There is a new boat added to our Fleet, Mark Perry has purchased # 1 04 and will be ready to go next year.

Cheers

Allan