Fleet news

1 view

BETHUNE B

Feb 21, 2011, 10:51:48 AM2/21/11
to Annie & Jean, Danielle Schryer, Dave Kredle, David Alister Lowther, Prof., Erik Vasseur, Jake, Joe Ghattas, Keith Matthews, kevin.t...@innotech-execaire.com, Luc Gloutney, Marc Farmer, Marc LaFleche, Martin Pham, michel littée, Olivier Foucher, Paul Laflamme, Perry, Mark G (Canada), Peter Hinrichsen, Scott Lawrence, Stephane Arsenault, SUHE...@aol.com, Suzanne Brosseau, Dave Covo, etchell...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

Spring is not too far away so it's time to start thinking of the up coming season. Our spring clinic with Jud Smith is set for the 21st of May at PCYC. Due to the cost of plane tickets these days we need to charge $25.00 per boat to help pay for Jud's travel and the Fleet will cover the balance. We will be sending out the 2011 membership forms shortly and will collect the $25. at this time.

Don't forget the Canadians are at PCYC July 2nd and 3rd, anyone who wants to help should contact the Regatta Chairman, Dave Covo.

Joe Ghattas, who is the new owner of #745, has taken over the chores of keeping our website up to date, anyone who would like to post items can contact Joe at joe.gh...@gmail.com  I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Louis Beauregard who has done a great job with the site over the last few years.

See you soon

Allan