Fw: North Americans Registration

1 view

Beverly & Allan

Aug 27, 2009, 3:40:16 PM8/27/09
to etchell...@googlegroups.com

Canadian Fleets 1,2& 3:

If you have not already, please make sure that you are registered for the North Americans as soon as possible. Get your form in to the sailing office at the RCYC. We are currently around 30 Boats with a few weeks to go for registration. We have some good competition in the group so it will be great sailing and a great opportunity to get some big fleet racing right in your own back yard!

Any questions, please contact me or any of the other event organizers. We will have details forthcoming about the measurement process for local boats, here in Toronto.

It is shaping up to be a great week of sailing starting with practice race Wednesday afternoon and events every evening after sailing!

Don't miss this great opportunity to hone your skills and to race against some of the best in North America!!

"The Boat The Fleet"

http://etchells2009nas.com/index.html

image002.jpg