TAG-Security Intern helping us with our Security Self-Assesment update

Josh Berkus

Dec 5, 2023, 2:26:48 AM12/5/23
to etcd-dev
All:

Qianxi Chen, an student intern working with TAG-Security, is helping us
with our regular security self-assesment update. Draft is here:

https://github.com/qianxichen233/tag-security/blob/main/assessments/projects/etcd/self-assessment.md

Is anyone available to work with Qianxi directly on this?

--
-- Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community Architect

Nishitha

Dec 26, 2023, 4:51:19 AM12/26/23
to etcd-dev
I am willing to help Qianxi in this work.

Wenjia Zhang

Jan 3, 2024, 3:40:41 AMJan 3
to Nishitha, etcd-dev
Awesome, thanks. Are you guys able to connect with each other on Slack? Please let me know if you need any help.

Alex Alten

Jan 11, 2024, 1:01:40 PMJan 11
to etcd-dev
Hello All,
It's good to see that you are already starting the process.
- Alex (with K8S SIG Security)

Eddie Knight

Jan 25, 2024, 5:13:45 AMJan 25
to etcd-dev
Hey folks, I'm a TAG-Security reviewer for the self assessments— I'll join the community call today to connect and see if there's anything I can help shed light on.

Feel free to also reach out to me any time via Slack.