Fwd: Starting Season 17/2023 of EGF Academy

Margus Freudenthal

Apr 28, 2023, 5:32:06 AM4/28/23
to eston...@googlegroups.com

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Starting Season 17/2023 of EGF Academy
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 12:22:41 +0300
From: EGF Academy <aca...@eurogofed.org>
To: Cristian Bratu <cristia...@gotimisoara.net>

Dear GO colleagues,
Please share this information with the young GO players in your country
that might be interested in the EGF Academy classes.

********************************
The EGF Academy is a project that provides online training for Europe's
most talented young players who will become the next generation of top
players.

If you are a EGF country member citizen (or permanent resident), you are
under 20 yo and min 10 kyu EGD rank, understand basic English,then we
invite you to consider joining the 17th season of the EGF Academy 2023!

First cycle will start in mid May, based on this proposed schedule:
https://academy.eurogofed.org/schedule.html
<https://academy.eurogofed.org/schedule.html>

If you decide to enroll, please use this registration form:
https://gobadukweiqi.club/schools/egf-academy/registration-form.php
<https://gobadukweiqi.club/schools/egf-academy/registration-form.php>
(EGD data has an autocomplete option using the family name).

After the first two cycles we will have a summer break, so that you can
freely attend the European Go Congress 2023, July 22nd to August 5th
2023 in Markkleeberg / Leipzig, Germany:
https://www.egc2023.de/en/home-en/ <https://www.egc2023.de/en/home-en/>

For any questions or suggestions regarding the upcoming season, please
feel free to write me on this email address or these alternate contacts:
- FB Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/bratu.cristian.tm
<https://www.facebook.com/bratu.cristian.tm>
- WhatsApp and Telegram: +40731901738

Thank you,