Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Rostislav Wolný

ungelesen,
06.06.2013, 11:34:1706.06.13
an est...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
we swiched from the old "run.js" version of Este to new "Grunt" version and I just can´t figure out how to pass extern file for googlemaps library (http://closure-compiler.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/contrib/externs/maps/google_maps_api_v3_11.js) to closure compiler.
Do I need to edit some este npm module or is it possible to configure it within grunt file?

Daniel Steigerwald

ungelesen,
06.06.2013, 12:12:2806.06.13
an est...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear you switched. New Grunt based Este is much more powerful and faster.
You should be able to use Gruntfile only of course. Whole run.js logic was moved into grunt-este plugin. https://github.com/Steida/grunt-este/blob/master/tasks/builder.js#L70
You can see how flags are used in https://github.com/Steida/este/blob/master/Gruntfile.coffee#L126 for example.
I hope this helps.

Rostislav Wolný

ungelesen,
07.06.2013, 07:08:2407.06.13
an est...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I din't realized those flags are for the compiler. It works like a charm :)
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten