Re: Adding external depend

Daniel Steigerwald

Jun 18, 2014, 2:41:57 PM6/18/14
to est...@googlegroups.com
Instead of moment you can use Closure Library, there are a lot of DateTime classes, but if you insists on moment, use version for browser, install it via bower, and add in gulpfile like here: https://github.com/steida/este/blob/master/gulpfile.coffee#L42

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 7:25 AM, Pavel Vaněček <corks...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to add external library, let's say moment.js. What is the best way to integrate it into the project? I want it to be available on client, server and unittests.

I'm running on este version 6.3.5