www.putshoes.com wholesale cheap nike adidas puma gucci bape timberland shoes brand cloth bags watch iphone

jack

Aug 24, 2008, 6:25:55 AM8/24/08
to Esteettömyys
we are china trading company site www.putshoes.com
I am wholesaler world brand SHOES and CLOTHing,JEANS,T-
shirts,underwear BAGS,HAT,Rolex watch,Glasses,mp3/
mp4,NOKIA,belts,jewelry,Slippers
mainly provide; nike shoes,Air jordan,air max,nike shox,air force
one,Dunk,rift,nike ACG,Nike
James,KOB,ADIDAS,Timberland,prada,puma,bape,gucci,
4US,hogan,Richmond,D&G,lacoste,dsquared,Diesel,icecream,
football,polo,bape,lacoste,BBC,EVIU,coogl,A&F,burberry,red
monkey,artful dodger,10 Deep,gino green global,
lrg,ed-hardy,Akabemiks,G-star,G-unil,seven, shoes/hoodies/jeans/t-
shirts
Lv,gucci,chanel,chloe,Dior,Juicy bags,jerseys (NFL and NBA),ipod,..
If you are interested in we products,

Pls check our website to view more products
http://www.putshoes.com
MSN: puts...@hotmail.com
E-mail: puts...@yahoo.cn