The 4th Yearly Conference of the Israeli Association for the Study of Religions, University of Haifa, 19.3.20

Shai Feraro

Feb 19, 2020, 8:53:05 AM2/19/20

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to share the programme of the 4th Annual Conference of the Israeli Association for the Study of Religions (IASR), which will take place at the University of Haifa on Thursday, 19 March 2020.

Our yearly theme is 'Cult and Ritual', and the conference's sessions will focus on a variety of fascinating subjects, such as early Christianity, Rituals in Kabbalah, cult and ritual in the Mediterranean basin during antiquity, death and burial rituals, secular ritualization, sacrifice and offerings, and much more.

The Keynote Speech will be delivered by Dr. Nils Billing (Uppsala University, and its title is: Ritual and Transformation in the Ancient Egyptian Pyramid Texts.

Entrance is free and there is no need for prior registration.

See you in Haifa,

Dr. Shai Feraro - IASR Secretary

IASR Conference.pdf
IASR Conference 2020 Programme.pdf