esprima and nashorn

billmcc64

Dec 13, 2015, 10:34:32 AM12/13/15
to esprima
Hi,

I'm new to this project.   My first attempt at using esprima was to try and run it in Nashorn.

I immediately received this error from Nashorn:    ./esprima.js:25:0 Expected an operand but found export

It appears that Nashorn only supports ecmascript 5.1 and export was introduced in ecmascript 6.

So... any ideas on how to run esprima in Nashorn?

thanks

Bill

Ariya Hidayat

Dec 13, 2015, 1:31:51 PM12/13/15
to esp...@googlegroups.com, bill...@gmail.com
Hi Bill,

For that purpose, please grab Esprima (e.g. from CDN) as described in
http://esprima.org/doc/index.html.

Let me know if you still encounter the same problem.

Thank you!

Ariya Hidayat, http://ariya.ofilabs.com