TODAY! SFERO kunveno 2:00 ptm ĝis 4:00 ptm

Universero, Trio

Feb 6, 2021, 2:26:44 PM2/6/21
to Stanford Esperanto
Salutojn!

This is being sent on the theory that people are more likely to get
together on a video conference if they get the notice when it's time
to do it. Personally i prefer a warning for planning. Let me know what
you think!

Today's SFERO meeting is the 555th. It will be held on Zoom today,
2021 feb 06 2:00 ptm ĝis 4:00 ptm.

I've enclosed the SFERILO (announcement and newsletter of SFERO)
which has a little write-up of what Orlando RAOLA said at last month's
meeting. I believe it's worth reading. (In short, it's about time we
move our international meetings to the 'net, where travel restrictions
are not a problem. But he says it better.)

I hope you can join us!

--
tr...@esperanto.org <=> 三人 <=> http://trio.sen.limo/
#Esperanto , The International Language! What's that? http://Esperanto.Org/