Fwd: LK2021

1 view

Universero, Trio

Jun 2, 2021, 1:05:43 AM6/2/21
to Stanford Esperanto
Salutojn!

LK2021 = The 2021 Virtual Landa Kongreso of Esperanto USA will be
June 12-19.

I highly recommend registering at least. It's free. If you can only
make it to some of the events it may be worth a whole lot more because
you don't have to fly anywhere! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to write me.

Jun 5, 2021, 7:19:46 PM6/5/21
to esperanto...@googlegroups.com
Aligxita! Dankon, Trio, por via mesagxo.

Pat Egan