Last day to sign up for the Virtual UK! Free?

Universero, Trio

Jul 3, 2021, 4:06:30 PM7/3/21
to Stanford Esperanto
Salutojn!

It's not clear to me whether today or tomorrow "4-a de julio 2021
(laŭ la horzono UTC-12:00)" is the last day to sign up for the VK
(Virtual Universala Kongreso) de UEA.

It's FREE if you're already a member of UEA. If you're not a
member, then it's 50 euros just for the VK only, but 44 euros for
membership + the VK! There's a bit of math involved because we live in
one of the riĉaj landoj, so we (rightly) pay more. But it's a much
better deal to join UEA and get the congress for free. Don't forget
that if you are still a "youth", you also get free membership in TEJO
too!

It's a week long, but the program isn't out yet. I found over a
dozen sessions that i was interested in for the last one. And they
were good!

https://vk.esperanto.net/ has all the information. Please ask me
for explanations!

I hope to see you at the VK, or at classes on Tuesday evenings!

--
tr...@esperanto.org <=> 三人 <=> http://trio.sen.limo/
#Esperanto , The International Language! What's that? http://Esperanto.Org/

Patricia Egan

Jul 3, 2021, 4:12:26 PM7/3/21
to esperanto...@googlegroups.com
Cxu iu havas la ligilon por la SFERO kunsido hodiaux?

La ligilo de la julia/auxgusta SFERILO estas por junio, ne por julio.

Dankon!!!

Pat Egan

Patricia Egan, MS, MBA
Instructor, Technical Communication
UC Berkeley Extension

Universero, Trio

Jul 3, 2021, 4:26:52 PM7/3/21
to Stanford Esperanto

Patricia Egan

Jul 3, 2021, 5:06:43 PM7/3/21
to esperanto...@googlegroups.com
Mi recivis mesagxon ke nia kunveno finis.

Cxu vi ricevis la saman mesagxon?