Esperanto Societo de Madisono - Meeting tomorrow

mic...@threefire.com

Feb 12, 2016, 7:36:29 PM2/12/16
to Esperanto Societo De Madisono
Bring quotes, citations, or memes for translation at the Esperanto Society of Madison meeting tomorrow. We may post some of the results on our social media sites. You can find us on Facebook and now also Google+!

We always welcome new people of all abilities, you’ll know you’ve found us when you see the Esperanto books on the table.

Saturday Feb 13th, 4-6pm
Chocolaterian Cafe
2004 Atwood Ave
Madison, WI
https://www.chocolateriancafe.com

-Mikelo

Marc Shafroth

Feb 12, 2016, 7:45:31 PM2/12/16
to esperanto-so...@googlegroups.com
Mi elektis poemon. Mi aldonas mia traduko kaj versioj en kelkaj lingvoj.

--marko